Friday, January 17, 2014

Why I Take OER Courses

I. Branch, a student who is currently taking an OER class at TCC's Gig Harbor Campus. Branch writes,
TCC's OER Project has made a significant change in my college experience and ultimately the way that I can live my life. The savings of just two years with OER courses gives me almost $2000 extra - which is a lot for a broke college girl like myself. I've found that teachers who use OER are more involved and engaged with me as a student. Knowing what OER classes are like (amazing), I now look to only take instructors involved in OER because...what I take away from the quarter is so much more. Although OER was designed to save students money, I truly believe it does a lot more than that.
Welcome to The Liberated! We hope OER classes and teachers continue to inspire you.
For more information about the TCC OER Project, see our website at open.tacomacc.edu.

No comments :

Post a Comment